Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Spring is Back!!!

Wow!!! What a long time it has been since I have blogged. Shame on me! There are many reasons for the lack of blogging, one begins with June 26th last year, when I and my best friend were in an awful car accident and that pretty much summed up my entire year well into this one. We are both alive but in many respects altered. I have finally accepted the fact that I have been fighting depression and the reality that my body suffered quite a bit of damage from the accident. Going from a woman who could do all things non-stop to having daily pain was and is difficult. I am working on recovery and getting back to the real me, but time is the healer and so is hard work. There is so much to catch up on, but for now I will begin with 2007. Spring is around the corner and Winter is moving out the door. I love snow, but how my heart thrills at the tulips bursting through the earth with vibrant color while the budding branches are filled with song from the cheerful birds and to bask in the warm sunlight streaming through the windows.... yes, spring is here. With the arrival of spring the studio is opening it's door this year to Peter Rabbit and his friends. We have baby lambs that are cuddly and bouncy and love company, chicks that you just want to cuddle and a photographer who is brimming with ideas. The set is going to be fabulous and a picture will be up by early next week upon it's final completion.

This year we are doing a fund-raiser for Shoes for Orphans Souls a ministry of Buckner International. Your donation of the session fee goes to Buckner Intl. along with any new shoes we collect. I am so excited to be doing something for others and hope you will join me in having a huge turnout. Please join Spring Renee Photography in our efforts to provide shoes for orphans all over the world. Feel free to check out the website http://www.buckner.org/site/PageServer?pagename=boshoes_home
for more information on how you can help the orphans in need.


Come and play at the Farm March 19th-21st for Spring is here. Appointments are limited and don't forget to bring your shoes.
Tell them Cisco sent you.

0 comments: