Monday, February 20, 2006

Fountain Shop Fun


So I have been pretty busy since Gary's class. My mom brought my son Caleb home from his visit with grandparents and cousins. On Tuesday we decided to refinish our kitchen cabinets. What a crazy idea that was, but we had the job complete by Thursday and they look fantastic. For fun we went to our local Fountain Shop, where owners, Wes and Marcia have done a fabulous job of bringing to life a lost memory. I love being able to order a Cherry-Coke and stepping back in time, but most especially knowing Caleb will have many fond memories of his own Phosphate creations and the swivel chairs. Having camera in tow I began to capture some fun. I am putting to use ideas I learned in class and the fun I am having should be illegal. Just kidding, but I did put this page together in just a few minutes. Let me know what you think and if you are in the area stop by and we'll have a Cherry-Coke.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring, the Fourth Street Fountain Shop photo collage turned out beautifully! I enjoyed watching you put that together yesterday, and look forward to showing it to my own budding photographer, Jesse.

We enjoyed watching The Race with your family, and finally seeing the addition to the house. You are living the American Dream as you enjoy life in the country, and I have to say that I am sporting a bit of green as I sit her in my suburban kitchen!

Our idea for working together is starting to take shape. Please let me know if you are available to get together to discuss it further and compare schedules.

Your friend,
Val