Friday, October 10, 2008

Emily & Jeff






What a beautiful day we in Missouri have had. The skies were whispy and fun. The breeze just right, the 'wind' was perfect tho'. :) A few years ago I did Emily's senior pictures and I am now honored to capture this most special time in her vibrant life, true love.

Emily has the most amazing blue eyes and black hair, just like I always wanted to have. I don't know if she remembers me telling her the story of my Barbie doll, (ok, ok!, I had a Barbie, but she had to ride a horse and tractor and change the oil in her car. Anyway, I requested my Barbie to have only black hair and blue eyes. Emily definitely has it. So today I met Emily's Mc. Dreamy, Jeff. What a catch!! His smile goes on forever and when he looks at Emily he can't stop smiling and making her laugh. We had a blast at our sites and despite heavy traffic we caught the best light and had fantastic fun. I love watching couples interact and hope you like what you see. Here are a few of my favorites. Their anniversary is today and they have much to celebrate.... beginning with each other, winning or losing if it is Jeff :), the color green, found love, excitement, Clover and feet. Let me know what you think... leave a comment or email me. :)

0 comments: