Tuesday, December 30, 2008



I love making my own bread. My mother was visiting in Sept through November and she helped me get started. I have not bought a loaf of bread since the beginning of November. My son has been experiencing some trouble focusing in school and after speaking with one of my doctors, I took him and us off food colors, additives, artificial flavors and preservatives. Okay, don't go bonkers, it is difficult with those items being in pretty much everything, but I do my best to limit these things from our diet. It has helped tremendously. Making bread is actually not that hard and I receive many compliments on my baking. I have wanted to take pictures of many of the batches and seeing as how I am off work for a while I thought I could pull out the trusty dusty. Let me know what you think... I know I need a food stylist. :)

0 comments: